- This semester the course will further develop the skills practiced in Presentation A, however, this semester the course will give more attention to academic topics, which will be researched and presented in English. Attention will still be given to developing and improving intonation, enunciation, gestures, posture and question response.
- Presentation A
- Students will have further developed the skills practiced in Presentation A. They will learn how to work on ahttps://sylentry.sc.kogakuin.ac.jp/cgi-bin/t_edit.cgicademic topics, which will be researched and presented in English. They will develop and improve further intonation, enunciation, gestures, posture and question response
- 1.Guidelines and expectations
2.Cycle 1 / Topic 1 / Issues
3.Research and note taking / Presentations
5.Presentation practice / Reflections
6.Cycle 2 / Topic 2 / Issues
7.Research and note taking / Presentations
9.Presentation practice / Reflections
10.Cycle 3 / Topic 3 / Issues
11.Research and note taking / Presentations
13.Presentation practice / Reflections
- Prints will be provided by the teacher.
- Please make an appointment with the teacher
- This class will continue to focus on preparation and presentation. Students will still be expected to spend at least 2 hours each week researching/note taking and preparing for class each week. Students who do not take the time to prepare, should not expect to be successful. This class will require self-motivation and enthusiasm at all times. The class will be challenging but your presentation skills will continue to improve.
Please note that the above syllabus is flexible, and will be adapted to the students who take the class. I look forward to meeting you in September.
Copyright(c)2015 Kogakuin University. All Rights Reserved.