Reading Skills in English IIB
- In the Fall semester of our reading class, we will continue to develop and improve English reading skills.
We will still read and discuss newspaper articles and human interest stories, however, we will endeavor to read more complicated articles than in the Spring semester. Students will be expected to continue reading English readers outside the classroom and to have a high level of motivation in the classroom.
- Reading Skills in English IIA preferable
- Students have developed their English reading skells. They can read more complicated articles than in the Spring semester. Students will have read English readers.
- 1.Introductions & expectations
8.Mid semester mini test
14.Final reading test
Intensive Reading: 20%
- Prints will be provided by the teacher
- Please make an appointment with the teacher
- As in the Spring semester, the syllabus will be flexible. The class will progress at an appropriate level for the students who take the course. We will continue to work hard but to also enjoy our reading class. I look forward to you continuing to improve your reading skills with me.
Copyright(c)2015 Kogakuin University. All Rights Reserved.